2016 Kitchen Remodeling Trends: Part 2
A few weeks ago, we talked about the trends of 2016 when it came to remodeling or designing your kitchen. Today, we’ve got some more insight and trends for homeowners still looking to perfect their dream kitchens!
- A huge trend for 2016 is decluttering, especially in your kitchen. Pullouts for your cabinets are a great way to get organized. Keep things like your butcher’s block in a kitchen cabinet pullout to keep your countertop clutter free.
- With Lazy Susans, you no longer need to take out everything in your cabinet to get that item in the back. Simply give it a spin and all of your kitchen appliances or ingredients are at your fingertips.
- Open shelving is a great way to store items and find them fast. You no longer need to dig through cabinets or pantries to find the appliance you’re looking for!
- The popularity of side by side refrigerator/freezers seem to be decreasing as the refrigerator on top of the freezer trend increases.
- While a whole cellar dedicated to your love of wine would be ideal, that might not be in the cards for every homeowner. Show off your love of wine by installing a wine refrigerator in your kitchen.
Contact Acton Woodworks today to learn how you can incorporate these trends when it comes time to remodel or build your dream kitchen! We can be reached by calling 978-263-0222 or by filling out our online contact form.