Kitchen Island Inspiration
For family and friends, your home’s kitchen island is one of the most popular spaces to meet and socialize in. From various styles of stools to lighting and counter tops, the combinations are infinite. Below are some pictures of our favorite islands that we use as kitchen design and remodel inspiration.
- Open shelving for your island creates an excellent space to show off all of your serving dishes.
- Two-tiered islands are a popular feature we’re seeing more and more in kitchens. The top tier is perfect for prepping meals, while the lower tier is great for chairs or stools.
- This island’s circular counter top with wood base was custom made for this kitchen.
- This chic kitchen features white counters with a black marble island, resulting in high contrast.
- Since there is a table for dining close, the designer decided to ditch the island stools. Instead, the stools were replaced with an open shelving concept to provide storage for cookbooks.
Transform your kitchen with any of these kitchen islands! To learn more about our kitchen design and remodeling services, contact Acton Woodworks today! We can be reached by calling 978-263-0222 or by filling out our online contact form.