Why Should I Choose a Design-Build Team?
For homeowners that are looking to make a few changes to their house, you may be wondering what the benefits of design-build are over an architect or general contractor. With years of experience, Acton Woodworks has a few reasons why you should go with design-build.
- With design-build, we’re all on the same team with the same goal. We want to meet the client’s needs and expectations to result in a successful project. When we come across an issue, there are no fingers pointed, everyone works towards a solution together!
- When you have a company designing AND building the project, you can expect a lot of attention to things like scheduling and pricing. We consider the price of utilities, fees, landscaping allowances right from the beginning so there are no surprises.
- Because we’re involved with the project from start to finish, there’s an added efficiency. The odds of anything falling through decrease with a design-build team.
- You get the best of both worlds with a design-build company. We have experience and knowledge of architecture, construction and design!
- Our design-build process is created to be as organized and orderly as possible. Home improvement can be chaotic as it is so there’s no need to have a team on site adding to that.
- We encourage our homeowners to be as involved as they want on the project. Whether it’s design or construction, we encourage all involvement that will leave our clients with a sense of pride at the end.
- Acton Woodworks likes to provide open communication with our clients so they fully understand every step of our process. With open communication, there are no misleading messages about budget, end dates, etc.
If you are looking for the perfect design-build team for your next home improvement project, look no further than the experts at Acton Woodworks. Give us a call at 978-263-0222 or fill out our online form to get started on your next project!